because change doesn't happen alone. together, we #liveunited.
In Lycoming, Sullivan and Tioga Counties, friends and neighbors need our help and the Lycoming County United Way is uniquely positioned to be that resource. We must fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in every community. In order to LIVEUNITED, we must:
- Seek community input.
- Use data and experience to look for long-term solutions.
- Strengthen families.
- Work together to change the lives of this generation and the next.
At Lycoming County United Way, we’re focusing on the building blocks of a good quality of life; health, education and financial stability, while providing funding for emergency services. In order to live better, we must LIVE UNITED.
Mobilizing resources to improves lives
Mobilizing communities to build a better region
As a regional United Way, we place the highest value on:
- Creating effective partnerships
- Volunteer leadership and governance
- Accountability and trust
- Addressing identified community needs
GIVE. ADVOCATE. VOLUNTEER. LIVE UNITED